Firefighter Paramedic Testing - Update
Arvada Fire Protection District is holding a testing process for Firefighter Paramedics. The Assessment Center will be the week of August 10, 2020.
Successful candidates will start Fire Academy January 2021.
2020 Salary and Benefits
- Firefighter Paramedic 1st Year Annual Salary $67,645
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, retirement health savings account, voluntary FSA
- FPPA pension plan
- Long term disability, life insurance, AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary policies through Aflac and PFIA
- Current State of Colorado OR National Registry Paramedic Certification
- Current ACLS and CPR
- Drivers’ License and acceptable driving record
- Valid FireTeam test through National Testing Network by 07/31/2020 https://nationaltestingnetwork.com/publicsafetyjobs/ OR
- Valid test score from Colorado FIREfighter Testing Consortium April or October 2019 tests.
- 2 years’ Paramedic experience in 911 system
- CPAT Certificate valid through July 2020
Apply online at Indeed by July 24th. A cover letter and resume will be required. Candidates will be invited to the Assessment Center by July 31, 2020.
All job offers are contingent upon applicants passing pre-employment background check, pre-employment psychological screening, medical evaluation (NFPA 1582 Standard), criminal history review, MVR review, and drug screen.
Arvada Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for a job as a Firefighter?
Take this entry test to be considered by 14 departments!
Colorado FIREfighter Testing Consortium
Entry Level Firefighter Test
The next testing opportunity will be Fall 2020.
- Fall Test Dates - October 14 & October 17
- Stay tuned for application dates
* Cost to apply $110
* Apply at https://iosolutions.com/product/colorado-firefighter-testing-consortium-application/
** Carefully read all the requirements and complete all the application steps before you submit.
Fire Department Members of the Consortium
|Adams County FPD||Louisville FPD|
|Arvada FPD||Mountain View FPD|
|Brighton FPD||North Metro FPD|
|Boulder FPD||Rocky Mountain FPD|
|Federal Heights FD||South Adams County FPD|
|Lafayette FD||Thornton FD|
|Longmont FD||Westminster FD|
Jeffcom is Hiring!
- Full-time Emergency Communications Specialists
- Network Administrator
More information HERE.