Firefighter Paramedic Testing
Arvada Fire Protection District is holding a testing process for Firefighter Paramedics. The Assessment Center will be the week of March 30, 2020 with interviews the week of April 20, 2020. Successful candidates will start Fire Academy August 3, 2020.
2020 Salary and Benefits
- Firefighter Paramedic 1st Year Annual Salary $67,645
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, retirement health savings account, voluntary FSA
- FPPA pension plan
- Long term disability, life insurance, AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary policies through Aflac and PFIA
- Current State of Colorado OR National Registry Paramedic Certification
- Current ACLS and CPR
- CPAT Certificate valid through July 2020
- Drivers’ License and acceptable driving record
- Valid FireTeam test through National Testing Network by 02/28/2020 https://nationaltestingnetwork.com/publicsafetyjobs/ OR
- Valid test score from Colorado FIREfighter Testing Consortium April or October 2019 tests.
- 2 years’ Paramedic experience in 911 system
Apply online at Indeed. A cover letter and resume will be required. Candidates will be invited to the Assessment Center by March 20, 2020.
All job offers are contingent upon applicants passing pre-employment background check, pre-employment psychological screening, medical evaluation (NFPA 1582 Standard), criminal history review, MVR review, and drug screen.
Arvada Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for a job as a Firefighter?
Take this entry test to be considered by 14 departments!
Colorado FIREfighter Testing Consortium
Entry Level Firefighter Test
The next testing opportunity will be April 2020.
- Spring testing application deadline - Monday March 9th
- Spring Test Dates - April 15 & April 18
- Location TBD
- Fall Test Dates - October 14 & October 17
* Cost to apply $110
* Apply at https://iosolutions.com/product/colorado-firefighter-testing-consortium-application/
** Carefully read all the requirements and complete all the application steps before you submit.
Fire Department Members of the Consortium
|Adams County FPD||Louisville FPD|
|Arvada FPD||Mountain View FPD|
|Brighton FPD||North Metro FPD|
|Boulder FPD||Rocky Mountain FPD|
|Federal Heights FD||South Adams County FPD|
|Lafayette FD||Thornton FD|
|Longmont FD||Westminster FD|
Jeffcom is Hiring!
- Full-time Emergency Communications Specialists
- Network Administrator
More information HERE.