WANTED - Firefighter Paramedics
The Arvada Fire Protection District is hiring for Firefighter Paramedic positions. We will hold an Assessment Center to test the week of June 3, 2019 with interviews the week of June 24, 2019. We have immediate positions to fill and will be creating a hiring list of qualified candidates. See the job description here.
- 2019 Annual Salary - $65,279
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, voluntary FSA
- FPPA Pension Plan
- Long term disability, life insurance, AD&D
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Voluntary Policies through Aflac and PFIA
To be considered, candidates must possess:
- Current State of Colorado Paramedic Certification - OR - National Registry Paramedic Certification
- Current ACLS and CPR
- CPAT valid through July 2019
- Drivers' license and acceptable driving record
Arvada Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for a job as a Firefighter?
Take this entry test to be considered by 14 departments!
Colorado FIREfighter Testing Consortium
Entry Level Firefighter Test
The testing Application Period is OPEN for FALL 2019 .Important Dates
- September 9, 2019 - Application Deadline
- October 16, 2019 - Test location & times to be announced
- October 19, 2019 - Test location & times to be announced
* Cost to apply $110
* Apply at https://iosolutions.com/product/colorado-firefighter-testing-consortium-application/
** Carefully read all the requirements and complete all the application steps before you submit.
Fire Department Members of the Consortium
|Adams County FPD||Louisville FPD|
|Arvada FPD||Mountain View FPD|
|Brighton FPD||North Metro FPD|
|Boulder FPD||Rocky Mountain FPD|
|Federal Heights FD||South Adams County FPD|
|Lafayette FD||Thornton FD|
|Longmont FD||Westminster FD|
Jeffcom is Hiring!
- Full-time Emergency Communications Specialists
- Network Administrator
More information HERE.