The Arvada Fire Protection District (AFPD) has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Analyst. This is a full-time, FLSA non-exempt, benefited position.
The Business Intelligence Analyst facilitates fulfillment of data analysis needs for all divisions and accreditation requirements using the latest business intelligence programs. This position creates and distributes analysis reports in written and verbal form to a variety of audiences. This position conducts research and evaluation of District performance metrics and identifies trends. The Business Intelligence Analyst is an active member of the accreditation team and participates in continuous improvement efforts.
Competitive Salary and benefits package include:
- Annual salary $66,000 - $76,000 depending on qualifications
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Contribution to retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- High School Diploma or GED
- State of Colorado driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
- Associate Degree in data analytics, business administration, statistics, computer science, information technology or related field or equivalent level of skill and knowledge achieved through a combination of experience and education
- 5 years of experience in business or data analytics
- Technical Experience:
- Data analytic software (Microsoft BI preferred)
- Data blending systems (Microsoft Azure data solutions preferred)
- SQL and/or Relational database operations and reporting
- Experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- GIS systems
- Experience in Fire Service or Public Safety Preferred
See job description for a complete list of qualifications.
To apply, submit a cover letter and current resume via email to HR@arvadafire.com. Submissions will be accepted until 5:00 pm on Friday December 7, 2018.
Top candidates may be invited to a skills assessment and interview December 17th or 18th. Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check (employment, criminal, motor vehicle).
Arvada Fire Protection District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jeffcom is looking for full-time Emergency Communications Specialists! More information HERE.
Colorado FIREfighter Testing Consortium
Fall Entry Level Firefighter Test
Looking for a job as a Firefighter? Take this entry test to be considered by 13 departments!
* Cost to apply $110
* Apply at https://iosolutions.com/product/colorado-firefighter-testing-consortium-application/
** Carefully read all the requirements and complete all the application steps before you submit.
Fire Department Members of the Consortium
|Adams County FPD||Louisville FPD|
|Arvada FPD||Mountain View FPD|
|Brighton FPD||North Metro FPD|
|Boulder FPD||South Adams County FPD|
|Federal Heights FD||Thornton FD|
|Lafayette FD||Westminster FD|