AMBulance Membership Program
Arvada Fire Protection District offers residents within the district a program to help cover the cost of Arvada Fire paramedic emergency transportation to the hospital. If you or a relative have a high risk of illness or falls, consider signing up for this program.
This program is an annual membership that will help you cover the cost of emergency transport services for the year. Enrollment in the program for the year 2022 is now available, while enrollment for the remainder of the 2021 year is available at a discounted rate.
Our Ambulance Membership Program:
- Is open to residents of the Arvada Fire Protection District.
- Helps cover the cost of emergency ambulance transport services not covered by insurance.
- Can save you and your family hundreds of dollars each year.
- Primary health insurance is required.
- Costs $50 for an annual membership and $25 for each additional family member in the same household.
Ambulance Membership Program Terms of Agreement found HERE.