Our Family Helping Your FamilyOur Mission: Preserve Life, Property and the Environment
ARVADA FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT ACHIEVES ISO CLASS 1
The Arvada Fire Protection District (AFPD) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a Class 1 Public Protection Classification (PPC) from the Insurance Services Office (ISO). This rating is the best possible fire protection class rating that can be achieved from ISO and is determined based on how well a fire response agency can protect the community it serves. This new Class 1 ISO rating coupled with being internationally accredited by the Commission on Fire Accreditation International (CFAI) is a prestigious designation that puts the Arvada Fire Protection District as one of only 103 fire departments in the U.S. that have achieved both.
ISO is an independent organization that evaluates fire protection in communities nationwide. The assessment evaluates four primary categories which include fire department, emergency communications, water supply, and community risk reduction. Fire response agencies are then ranked from 1 to 10. The ISO rating is evaluated approximately every five years and is important to property owners who may see a reduction in their insurance premiums.
This Class 1 PPC rating from ISO coupled with being an accredited fire agency by CFAI, validates that the Arvada Fire Protection District provides industry-leading fire protection services to the community members, businesses, and visitors of the district.
As we celebrate an ISO Class 1 achievement, we want to recognize our water district partners whose hard work and expertise certainly contribute to this award and ultimately to our stellar abilities to provide fire protection to the community.
- City of Arvada
- Valley Water District
- North Table Mountain Water & Sanitation District
- Ralston Valley Water & Sanitation District
- Wheat Ridge Water District
- Consolidated Mutual Water Company
- Arvada Fire Protection District Administration Fire Offices and Stations remain closed to the public due to COVID-19 safety measures. Emergencies: call 911. Non-emergency questions: call 303-424-3012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for guidance on vaccine distribution and where to sign up to get a shot? The phone number for the call center is 877-268-2926 (CO VAX CO). The call center will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Membership to the Ambulance Program is open for 2021. The program covers the out-of-pocket co-pays not covered by insurance, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars. Learn more about Arvada Fire's Ambulance Membership Program.
connect with us!
Here at Arvada Fire Protection District, we strive to serve and protect our community. We invite you to share with us! Leave a comment. Ask a Question. We are always here to help you.