Our Family Helping Your FamilyOur Mission: Preserve Life, Property and the Environment.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are experiencing a medical emergency, PLEASE do not hesitate to call 9-1-1. If you are experiencing shortness of breath, heart pain, a fall, seizure, fainting or anything that makes you feel concerned for your safety, well being or that of a family member or friend, CALL 9-1-1.
To protect yourself, your family, neighbors, first responders and others from COVID-19, please abide by the following protocols to prevent the spread of this respiratory virus.
- Wear a mask when in public. A mask not only protects you, but protects others who may have adults, children or other family members with compromised immune systems.
- Follow social distancing guidelines (6 feet distance or more)
- Wash your hands frequently, and sing Happy Birthday 2x to ensure you are spending enough time to eliminate germs from your hands.
- Avoid sick people. If you are sick, STAY HOME.
- Avoid touching your face.
- This virus is no joke. You can help avoid the spread. For more information: COVID19.colorado.gov
Did we recently respond to your call for help? Tell us how we did.
connect with us!
Here at Arvada Fire Protection District, we strive to serve & protect our community. We invite you to share with us! Leave a comment. Ask a Question. We are always here to help you.