Our Family Helping Your FamilyOur Mission: Preserve Life, Property and the Environment
News and Updates from Arvada Fire Protection District
- Help Arvada Fire Local 4056 Fill our (Virtual) Boot and raise $43,000 to help the Muscular Dystrophy Association find a cure for neuromuscular disease.
- Arvada Fire Protection District Administration Fire Offices and Stations remain closed to the public due to COVID-19 safety measures. Emergencies: call 911. Non-emergency questions: call 303-424-3012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See what's happening in AFPD in the August/September issue of The Arvada Report and Wheat Ridge Mailer.
- Membership to the Ambulance Program is still open. Take advantage of the 50 percent discount (just $25 for the first family member, and $12.50 for each additional family member) for the rest of 2020. The program covers the out-of-pocket co-pays not covered by insurance, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars. Learn more about Arvada Fire's Ambulance Membership Program.
- Light the Night for Fallen Firefighters Sept. 27 - Oct. 4.
- Fire Prevention Week: Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen is Oct. 4-10, 2020.
- Check out our COVID-19 resources page.
Did we recently respond to your call for help? Give us your feedback.
connect with us!
Here at Arvada Fire Protection District, we strive to serve and protect our community. We invite you to share with us! Leave a comment. Ask a Question. We are always here to help you.